Eco Building Panels specialise in buildings formed from Structural Insulated Panels. These panels can be used for walls, floors, ceilings and roofs and provide an air tight structure offering u-values as low as 0.10 w2mk. New Builds, extensions and garden rooms can be built from SIP’s, a typical 3 bedroom houses can be erected in just 2-3 weeks.
The panels are made from a sandwich of 2 OSB boards with a polyurethane insulation.
Excellent thermal performance
- Low u Values, well insulated, u values 0.10wm2k
- High levels of airtightness
- Off site manufacture
- Fast on site erection
- Usable roof space as no trusses required
- Low levels of waste
- Extra floor space
- Reduced construction costs
- Meet 2016 Building standards
- All timber used is from sustainably managed forests